Terms and Conditions
By using www.videstream.com or submitting information or data to the www.videstream.com website, or by extracting information or data from the www.videstream.com website, or by registering with www.videstream.com, you agree to our terms and conditions which will govern your use of the www.videstream.com website (‘the Website’).
Submission and Authentication of Data
1. You agree that you are authorized by the company or organization you work for to submit data to the Website. In becoming a user, you will be issued a username/password in order to enter, change or delete your data. You warrant that you are authorized by your organization to enter and change data and that you will not disclose your password to any other person.
2. You agree that all data submitted by yourself or your organization to the Website – is accurate and honest and not misleading in any way. All claims made by you or your company as to the services or equipment you provide must be truthful and accurate. Furthermore, you agree that all material and accompanying text that you or your company may promote on the Website has been fully checked for its authenticity and accuracy and that you confirm that all rights to the information are held by you or your company.
3. In the directory section, any individual or organization that lists services in a particular territory must submit their genuine contact details, including a phone number.
4. Users of the Website are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the data they submit and for keeping it up to date. Videstream has no obligation to verify any data that is submitted, nor does it have any liability for incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date data.
Failure to keep your data up to date may result in the removal of your data from the Website with no prior warning.
5. No attempt must be made to submit inaccurate or misleading information. Dual listings under different names are also not permitted. Such listings will be removed at the discretion of Videstream without prior notice being given.
6. You agree not to attempt to damage the Website by submitting unauthorised, harmful and invasive computer programs and codes, including viruses and malware.
7. Companies or individuals are responsible for satisfying themselves about the credentials and honesty of individuals or companies who offer them work having located them via the Website. Likewise, those organisations wishing to hire camera or broadcast services from companies or individuals listed on the Website are responsible for verifying the accuracy of the information provided by the camera or broadcast services companies. Videstream accepts no liability for any loss or damage incurred by either party, or any other party.
Denial of Access
Videstream reserves the right to terminate your access to the Registered Users section of the Website and remove your data if for any reason we believe you or your organization are in contravention of these terms and conditions, or if we believe that your company has become insolvent or ceases to trade.
Videstream does not have to give any warning before terminating your access or removing your data.