vMix 24 will be a free update for those that have purchased after January 1st 2018 or if you’ve purchased a 12 month upgrade in the last year.
Some new features include:
- With vMix Pro you’ll now be able to use 8 channels of Instant Replay utilising the vMix AVI codec for high quality recordings.
- vMix Replay will support 4K and high frame rates
- Two output playback channels that can be controlled independently or in sync and have any camera angle assigned to each.
- Twenty (20) Events lists are available that can each include an unlimited number of Mark In and Mark Out points that can be added on the fly and changed at any time.
- Dedicated Replay MultiView output with two playback channels alongside eight live camera previews which can be optionally enabled.
- Alongside the new replay channels you can now add up to 4 stingers in vMix. You can use the in-built GT Title Stinger templates or create your own!
- New alerts will notify you if your volume drops below a certain level or if you have FTB enabled.
- vMix 24 will have NDI 4.6, with all the amazing capabilities that come along with it!
- Use the new search functionality in the vMix interface to find any inputs you need quickly!
- You can also now search vMix Shortcuts to easily narrow down your function.
- vMix has added a Faulty Encoder Input Mode for NDI® sources. This will allow users to isolate NDI encoder inputs and prevent impact from device crashes. This mode will increase CPU and memory usage
- vMix 24 has v86 of the Chrome browser available as an input.
To read the full release visit the vMix 24 feature page here.