The latest live streaming industry report from Streamlabs and Stream Hatchet is here! The report analyzes streaming industry trends and data from the gaming industry.
As Twitch continues to break viewership records, we see Facebook Gaming close the gap on YouTube Gaming.
- Twitch viewership reached an all-time high in Q1 growing 16.5% since the last quarter (5.4 billion hours watched vs. 6.3 billion).
- Viewership on Twitch has doubled in one year
- Facebook Gaming closes the gap on YouTube Gaming viewership (1.06 billion hours watched vs. 1.37 billion).
- Facebook Gaming viewership surpasses 1 billion hours in one quarter for the first time.
- Year-over-year watch time on YouTube Gaming has nearly doubled (554 million hours watched in Q1 2020, compared to 1.37 billion in Q1 2021)
To see the full report, please visit here.