According to the company executives, the standard subscription plan for MUVI Live which was earlier priced at $149/month will now be available for only $79/month.
Also, the new prices for Muvi Live Professional and Enterprise plans will be $299/month and $799/month respectively.
“The main motive behind this massive price cut is to make our platform more affordable and deliver more value to our customers. Though we have halved our prices, the features we offer in each plan have only improved. Hence, you can say that we are now offering double benefits at half price!” said Swagat Mishra, Senior Product Manager at Muvi.
For those unversed, MUVI Live, developed by MUVI LLC, is a one-of-its-kind platform that allows its users to start their own white-label live streaming platform without writing a single line of code.
The company claims to be the fastest deployable OTT and live-streaming platform in the world.
According to the company’s Product Manager Debabrata Sahu, MUVI Live offers many features which are truly unique and exceptional. Debabrata says, “Our Multi-DRM Protection, live stream recording, adaptive streaming, and multi-bitrate HD encoding features make us the most flexible, secured, and user-friendly live streaming platform. Our users not only enjoy enhanced control with single sign-on, restricted access, and geo-blocking, but they can also ensure that their live streams remain completely unpirated with DRM and dynamic watermarking in action.”
With this price cut, MUVI Live is expected to have the edge over its competitors, as they are now offering much more features at a lesser price. Some of the biggest benefits of this platform are:
- Built-in CDN: MUVI Live users can deliver buffer-free high-quality live streaming with the built-in content delivery network.
- Social Media Integration: MUVI Live users can accept registrations and logins through the social media accounts of their viewers.
- DVR Enabled Live Stream: The viewers can pause, rewind, and replay the live video and audio streams according to their own convenience.
- Multi-Camera Live Stream: You can use multiple cameras to capture multiple angles, and switch between different cameras effortlessly in-between live streams.
- Analytics and Reports: Analyse the performance and viewer engagement level of your live streams.