What’s new in Blackmagic Web Presenter 2.1
- Add user manual translated to multiple languages.
- Improve switchover time between mobile phone and ethernet connection when streaming in lower bitrates.
- Fix issue where phone icon was missing when streaming via tethered smartphone.
- Improve compatibility with Rec. 2020 video input signals.
- Fix audio meter display issue when disconnecting video input signal.
- Add support for Transport Layer Security 1.2.
Today we released Blackmagic Web Presenter 2.1 update, which improves the latency in switching over between mobile phone…
Please check www.blackmagicdesign.com for additional information.
Some applications may use third party code under license. For details please refer to the included “Third Party Licenses.rtf” document.