The Coca-Cola Company is building a networked global organization across more than 200 countries, combining the power of scale, with deep knowledge to win locally. A critical component of this networked organization is the creation of Platform Services to become the new backbone of our operating structure through a network of globally scaled services.
Coca-Cola Studios (CCS) is a growing, ambitious in-house agency based out of the global headquarters of The Coca-Cola Company in Atlanta, GA. We are responsible for providing strategic creative, digital, and video content and services to the global Marketing and PACS (Public Affairs, Communications, and Sustainability) group to fuel the growth and Purpose of The Coca-Cola Company. We welcome bold, creative, agile team members to join us as the driving force behind the company’s global messages and key campaigns.
We are seeking an experienced Video Operations Lead to join our dynamic team. Reporting to the Director, Coca-Cola Studios, this person will be at the heart of our internal production team, and on the frontlines of the business, managing the operations of our video capability by working with the Video Creative Lead, production team, clients and vendors. The Video Operations Lead will determine and embody the team’s standard operating procedures and shape the management and development of the project slate with the Senior Project Manager. The ideal candidate has extensive end-to-end producing experience in a variety of settings, project types, media and team sizes. This person has yet to find a project they cannot produce.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Oversee end-to-end production of communication campaigns for both B2B and B2E audiences, live internal events and feeds, corporate videos, digital shorts, and all things motion that the agency takes on.
- Define and champion standardized processes for operations throughout the video team, including production processes (SOWs, rights and releases, contract filing, budget realization, delivery to the proper platforms as needed, etc), team resourcing, and project tracking systems.
- Work collaboratively with the Senior Project Manager to standardize overall agency operations and cross-disciplinary campaign scoping and management
- Manage vendor relationships, build and manage a team of producers, represent video in client meetings, manage project intake and full project slate, from intake to production to delivery and close-out.
- Ensure video team establishes and delivers against defined project scopes, creative briefs, objectives, production schedules and budgets
- Define proactive communication for the project process, including timelines, milestones and details with both client and Studios team
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm and concept/pitch when needed
- Ensure deliverable(s) meet quality control standards, including delivery on client objectives.
- Provide thought leadership around ways of working and capacity management in a high-demand capability for our agency
- Seek out, develop and nurture effective relationships with a variety of internal clients
- Maintain a working knowledge of production law and insurance requirements
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience as an executive producer or senior producer for video projects of all kinds, including capture of live events, studio and on-location shooting, with C-Suite and high-profile subjects, animation and post-production. Multi-media campaign production preferred.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for organization, standardized operating procedures, and the details of production, with desire to iterate and reform processes
- Extensive industry knowledge and a diverse array of contacts, to make the impossible possible.
- Exceptional client management and relationship-building skills – including knowing how to sell ideas, adapt to business needs and manage expectations.
- A genuine love of the industry and passion for staying up on storytelling and production trends
- Ability to handle management, administration and project production concurrently through unparalleled organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment; proactive and solutions-oriented with the ability to anticipate needs and adapt to changing and competing demands
- Knowledge of Adobe production software, including Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- An affinity and talent for writing creative briefs, proposals and SOWs
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
Related Work Experience: Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience producing video projects at an in-house agency, creative agency, broadcast news and/or video production agency, with experience managing production teams both local and remote and high-profile client-facing experience.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree required
To apply for this job please visit careers.coca-colacompany.com.