We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
In March 2021, DraftKings acquired Vegas Sports Information Network, Inc. (VSiN), a multi-platform broadcast and content company delivering trusted sports betting news, analysis, and data to U.S. sports bettors.
Put our production gears in motion.
As a Technical Director, you will be directing live broadcasts and other productions and are responsible for all of the visual elements for our informative and data-heavy shows. We are looking for individuals who can manage mixing multiple video sources and graphics while handling video playback and remote camera operation. Working with content producers and a team of production professionals, Technical Directors create shows that inform sports bettors about news, information, and trends.
What you’ll do as a Technical Director (Audio/Visual):
- Familiarity with broadcast control room systems; Video switchers, graphics systems, clip playback cameras, audio consoles, intercoms, and video routers
- Execute live productions
- Work efficiently and well under pressure
- Communicate clearly and concisely to achieve clean shows
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes on the fly for breaking new and unexpected events
- Evaluate the visual quality of graphics, remote cameras, and studio shots
What you’ll bring:
- An understanding of industry-standard broadcast switchers, basic sports knowledge, and a desire to improve shows through the visual aspects they manipulate.
- At least 2 years of Technical Direction experience.
- Effective time management skillsAbility to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to lift 45 lbs.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.