- Providing end to end broadcast engineering project management that involves stakeholder, risk, procurement and workflow management in a typical TV media production and transmission environment,
- Keeping abreast of new technologies in Broadcast Engineering and digital media and conduct POC trials if needed,
- Perform operational duty standby to support broadcast system and infrastructures during the live national events and key in-house events,
- Developing and using awareness and employing best practices in health and safety for the workplace.
- 1-2 years of related working experience is preferred, fresh graduates are welcomed
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Information Technology
- A dynamic individual with lots of drive and initiative and able to work well under pressure.
- A good team player and be prepared to work on shift, weekends and public holidays
- Good communication skills
- Any knowledge in TV & News production and broadcasting, on the following will be of advantage;
- TV/Radio/Media production systems (from acquisition to post production to delivery)
- Playout Automation, RF Transmission, Over-Top-Television (OTT)
- IP Network, IT systems (hardware and software)
- Good understanding of IP Network/IT systems and familiar with such acronyms
- Cloud Technology – SAAS, IAAS, AI etc
- Cyber Security, etc.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.