The Broadcast Operations Executive liaise with local/overseas distributors for the intake of programmes to ensure smooth media delivery that conform to Mediacorp’s technical specs and timeline and handle media file transfer and update technical data into Mediacorp’s integrated broadcast system. He/she shall ingest content into Media Asset Management (MAM) system, generate Distribution Master (DM) placeholders for live recording and return of physical media materials to the distributors.
He/She works in an individual capacity and spends most of his time operating computer-based systems to deliver content and provide access to users. He/She should be proficient at workflow management and troubleshooting. He/She is a meticulous planner and an effective communicator.
He/She should be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and be able to work both independently and collaboratively in cross-functional groups.
- Maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) for all MMS operations
- Maintain accurate procedures and records for the Media Asset Management (MAM)system
- Maintain records of licenses, releases and expiration dates of all Distribution Master (DM)
- Perform media content acquisition & digital storage by collaborating with various departments
- Provide support to users regarding access to the Media Asset Management (MAM)system
- Gather user feedback on improvements in productivity, support and ease of use of the Media File Transfer system
- Assist in technical maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrading of the Media File Transfer system
- Perform digital archiving, asset expiration and other aspects of digital asset lifecycle maintenance activities
- Maintain team adherence to workplace safety and health norms
- A Diploma or Degree with relevant operations experience
- An eye for detail and be effective at problem solving in order to manage issues and ensure continuity of operations.
- An expert in his/her domain and be proficient at stakeholder management to deliver in coordination with multiple technical teams and stakeholders.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and be able to work both independently and collaboratively in cross-functional groups.
To apply for this job please visit www.mediacorp.sg.