The Senior Broadcast Engineer MAM & Post Production is part of the Automation and Content Solutions (ACS) Team, providing engineering and level 3 support on the MAM, Post-Production platform in a virtualized hybrid
on-premised and cloud environment. This role is based in London, Chiswick Park.
- Respond to calls from the operations group to resolve technical issues as they arise in the master control, encode, duplication, and related areas.
- Ability to understand origination signal flow and quickly resolve on-air issues.
- Prioritize tasks and issues that arise while on duty.
- Execution and design of projects under guidance of engineering supervisors and managers.
- Via physical checks and monitoring applications, complete shift check routines that ensure healthy status of origination facility equipment.
- Conduct preventative maintenance on equipment as assigned.
- Compilation of standard operating procedures and documentation in support of equipment.
- Engage and assist in all learning opportunities. Continued development and constant collaboration is key to our teams success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Broadcast Engineering, or other technical discipline, or related practical experience.
- Capacity to work in a constantly change environment
- Strong team member with self-motivation and consistent customer service
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Substantial experience in Broadcast Technology in a support or engineering role
- Experience in Sport, News, Production and Documentary environment
- Experience in MAM, Post-Production environment
- Extensive Broadcast technical background (IP video 2110, AES 67, NMOS, video and audio formats and codec…)
- Good understanding of IT technologies and the associated challenge (network, virtualization, storage, cloud services, security…)
- Following technology intelligence to permanently keep the system efficient for business growth
- French Language