HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Provide operational contribution to a service design, implementation and procedurisation as directed, bringing knowledge of Operational requirements
- Manage the successful and timely resolution of service-related incidents, ensuring that fault conditions are communicated in a timely manner to internal teams, customers and service suppliers. This includes escalations to management
- Consider service up time as high priority
- Ensure reporting is completed to the highest level and continually look for improvements
- Manage weekly incident meetings
- Leading the role out of new workflows, training plans and Exception handling tests to maximise operational knowledge and efficiency
- Continually look for operational improvements to workflows and processes.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Solid years’ experience working in a broadcast environment
- Proven ability to lead
- Must be familiar with broadcast system standards & measurements, e.g., SD/HD SDI, AES/EBU, MPEG/ASI, MPEG TsoIP, Dolby
- TCP/IP & IP Multicast knowledge desirable
- Should have knowledge of satellite RF systems, and associated technologies, such as DVB-S/S2
- Self-motivated with experiencing in driving goals and setting KPI’s
- Ability to communicate efficiently & effectively
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience working in a live Sports environment
To apply for this job please visit careers.dazn.com.