WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia seeks a Live Events Tech Manager, NBAtv for the Prod – Studio Ops – Tstudios department.
The Live Events Tech Manager provides the oversight, communication and documentation necessary to establish and maintain consistency in our Live Sports and Entertainment Operation. Technical planning, communication and documentation for Turner Studios Live Sports and Entertainment Operations
- Partner with Production, Tech Ops, BEST and Operations.
- Manage and communicate the technical details of all studio productions.
- Resolve potential production issues and resource conflicts in advance of production.
- Determine and monitor Engineering support for all live studio productions.
- Lead pre and post show technical meetings as necessary.
- Be stationed at TM position for all major live events to assist with setup and fax and ensure plans are followed.
- QC Video and Audio signals used for air.
- Provide timely executive level communications of technical issues that affect live productions.
- Provide organized and effective live technical plans and documentation for studio live events. This ensures smooth live operations and provides historical data for after-action discussions.
- Develop and maintain a live events documents to be used to communicate technical show needs for our staff and partners. Collaborate with Production, Technical operations and BEST to evaluate and help determine the strategic use of future technology. Also assess technical operations methods and recommend changes where necessary.
- 10+ years Television Production experience
- TD, A1 or Tech Mgr experience.
- 10+ years Project Management experience
- In depth operational experience with routers and intercoms.
- Proven Leadership and Exemplary Customer Service Skills.
- Strong knowledge of production switchers, audio consoles, EVS and graphics systems. College Degree required.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
To apply for this job please visit warnermediacareers.com.