Amazon Web Services
Do you have experience delivering industry leading complex broadcast operations solutions to Global Customers? Have you built and executed on successful Operational Outcome plans for your customers in a Professional Services role? Can you be the Outcome Owner for complex software based video solutions in the cloud? Do you have a demonstrated track record of delivering results for your customers?
What You’ll Do
As part of the AWS ProServe Delivery team, we take AWS products, 3rd party products, and build solutions for our customers. As a Broadcast Operations Consultant, it is your responsibility to work with our customers to understand their requirements, validate their requirements against existing product capabilities, define how we bridge the gap to exceed our customer’s expectations, be the customer’s advocate internally at AWS, then validate the solution AWS delivers prior to our customer’s final acceptance.
- Consult on best practices for building and operating a cloud based broadcast operations team focused on live events.
- Provide guidance on people, process, and technology considerations when migrating operations to the cloud.
- Assist customer staff on planning for major events, inclusive of runbooks and event based policies and procedures.
- Assist on best practices for recruitment of cloud based engineers to staff the operations team.
- Work with the customer to prioritize requirements for minimally viable considerations given budget and time constraints.
- Be the customer’s advocate internally at AWS across a variety of stakeholders.
- Work with team members to automate solution testing as much as possible.
- Balance multiple customer engagements with competing priorities.
- Work closely with our Customers / Partners to help drive the use of AWS Services.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
- 5+ years Broadcast Operations experience
- 5+ years leading and authoring solution based outcomes for customers.
- 3+ years leading and authoring test plans and test cases along with execution of those tests.
- 3+ years of experience in delivering solutions for complex video operations workflows.
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in infrastructure / service layer along with end user interface requirements
- Experience working in an agile environment, particularly in a sprint-based cadence.
- Experience delivering solutions in the Cloud.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.