At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
- Monitor, repair, and maintain a variety of radio transmitters of de CIKI, CJOI and CFVM
- Maintain all types of broadcast equipment, including:
- Digital study equipment, including routers and production related equipment
- The consoles in the studios
- Digital audio and intercom systems
- ENG microwave equipment and accessories
- Remote mobile microwave and satellite vehicles
- Ensure broadcast signal quality, for off air transmitters
- Plan, document and install new broadcast systems
- Plan, document, modify and improve current systems
- Perform some I.T duties when required including desktop and printer support
- Other duties as assigned
- Recognized certificate in Electronic Technology
- Previous experience in maintaining audio
- Experience about WideOrbit software
- Demonstrated knowledge of all types of digital and analogue broadcast equipment
- Knowledge of broadcast computer systems, operating systems, networking technology, applications, computer hardware etc.
- Experience with CAD and Databases
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, as projects dictate
- Ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of French, read, written, spoken
- Knowledge of English an asset
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Rimouski
Application Deadline: 07/03/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bce.ca.