* Take your place in our Media & Entertainment team, designing enterprise scale Video / Audio Systems for Broadcasters, Streaming services, Sport stadiums, Event centers and much more. Diversified has a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication, and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
* Project Engineer represents Diversified for all engineering items to the Client, Architect, General Contractor, other trades and Vendors.
* will assist the client in refining their requirements and concepts into a design.
* will lead a team of engineers (typically 2 –6) in designing and implementing a system that meets the client requirements and budget.
* requires self-discipline to take ownership and responsibility for designing and delivering complex technical solutions from concept through to implementation and operational handover to the client, on time, within budget, and with accurate, comprehensive documentation.
* ensure that all team members follow Diversified and Industry standards so that all sub‑systems integrate and provide the functionality promised to the client.
* coach and assist other members of the Design Engineering team in the use of internal processes and provide technical leadership and guidance.
* Subject Matter Expert in current technologies from the physical level (cables and connectors) to higher levels (e.g. video compression).
In addition, you should have had hands-on experience / SME / expert level knowledge of:
- SDI Video at 12G/3G/1.5G
- ST-2110 Systems
- CAT6 and Fiber infrastructure
- Broadcast systems infrastructure
- Broadcast Encoders / Decoders
- Network Architecture
- Production workflows
- Broadcast Cameras
- Broadcast Production Switchers such as from Grass Valley, Ross, Sony.
- Enterprise sized Video/Audio Router (64×64 and larger) from vendors such as Evertz, Grass Valley, Imagine, Ross Video, Utah Scientific.
- Enterprise sized Multiview and Tally/UMD systems.
- Monitoring and Control systems such as Evertz Vistalink and Ross Dashboard, Imagine Magellan
- AES-67 and DANTE.
- Production Audio Mixers such as from Calrec, SLL, Yamaha
- Large Intercom systems from ClearCom, RTS, Riedel.
- Enterprise scale KVM
- Large LED display systems
- Large Venue Sound
ü Must be skilled in breaking down large system requirements into sub-systems that can be delegated to other Design Engineers.
Years of broadcast engineering experience with a proven track record in taking large broadcast video/audio projects from concept to completion.
Experience working with Architects and GC’s to provide them with drawings for AV information such as Cable Conveyance, HVAC and Power, room layouts etc.
Experience in leading a team of commissioning engineers and install techs to implement all phases of a large video/audio build from first day onsite to client handover.
Skilled in the use of AutoCAD.
Proficient in the use of MS Office Excel and Word
To apply for this job please visit us59.dayforcehcm.com.