- Responsible for the acquisition, verification and distribution of live video content.
- The monitoring of mission critical IP broadcast networks and infrastructure.
- Supporting the company’s internal and external stakeholders through real time information sharing.
- Collecting, filtering and analysing data regarding service operations to aid problem and incident management.
- Identifying service issues and following standard procedure or establishing workarounds on the fly.
Required Knowledge & Experience
- Experience in Live transmission and/or 24/7 OTT Broadcast environments or similar.
- Experience of B2C and B2B Live Streaming at Scale.
- Excellent knowledge of Broadcast systems and their supporting networks.
- Experience of identifying service issues and following standard procedure or establishing workarounds on the fly.
- Experience of maintaining quality standards for service delivery and how to maintain them.
- Knowledge of the resources required to deliver live broadcast services, including people, equipment and systems.
- Experience and knowledge of causes and consequences of service failure, and how to respond appropriately.
- Knowledge of business continuity procedures.
- Ability to perform basic network configuration tasks and troubleshoot broadcast IT systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Sheets and Docs.
- Expert Mac and PC proficiency.
- This is a permanent position and will be based at Stockley Park, Uxbridge.
- Working hours are on average 40 hours per week
- Unsociable working hours will be required to meet business deadlines.
To apply for this job please visit wmeimg.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.