Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 250,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
Client Technology (CT) – focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY to identify new technology-based opportunities faster and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
Enterprise Technology (ET) – ET supports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the most affordable possible cost for quality services. ET will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
Information Security (Info Sec) – Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
You’ll be part of a globally dynamic and evolving team focused on delivering top broadcast quality experiences to everyone around the world. Our services cross various geographies and cultures to deliver a uniform message. Greatly reducing EY’s carbon footprint and making the art of communication entertaining.
- Supporting streaming media productions globally by working together with the production teams to deliver high quality experience for our clients, both internal and external
- Helping maintain broadcast and IT equipment within production studios both centralized and mobile.
- Provide technical advice and expertise to operational and program activities for live and video on-demand.
- Respond to service disruption, whilst working proactively on preventing recurrence.
- Involved in the design of strategic roadmap requirements for global delivery of streaming media.
- Demonstrable experience in supporting video Post-Production systems.
- Demonstrable experience of working with digital audio/video workstations, mixing/switching consoles such as FMLE, vMix and Wirecast. Systems used in editing with Adobe Premier
- Experience of working within a Live Studio environment as well as experience of supporting Television Studios with cameras and studio infrastructure.
- Post-secondary education in Broadcast or IT Technology / Computer Sciences
- Deep knowledge in Broadcast signal path and acquisition.
- CCNA Cisco Network Qualifications
- Deep understanding of CDN and eCDN services such as Akamai, Limelight, Hive and Peer5.
- Knowledge in encoding and transcoding fundamentals including HLS and DASH.
- Proficiency in HTML, Java and PHP
- Knowledge of Asset Management Technology
The skillsets required to effectively fulfil this position constantly change. The successful applicant will be the person who can keep up with this ever-changing demand and thrives by helping bring new and creative processes into a team environment.
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit eygbl.referrals.selectminds.com.