Newsplash’s IP SNG Outside Broadcast truck streams live over LiveU via KA-SAT bonded with 4G.
We provide a resilient stream from remote locations where 4G is either heavily contested or unavailable. Based in SE England close to the Channel Ports yet within one hour’s drive of Central London. We can also be in France within an hour and Paris in three and a half hours. The vehicle also provides a comfortable environment away from inclement weather where you can write scripts, record voiceovers, monitor off-air channels and surf the internet. From our own LiveU servers we are able to send RTMP streams to multiple CDNs such as Facebook and Youtube.
- IP SNG over LiveU via KA SAT and bonded 4G
- Dual path capability i.e two separate stand – up positions.
- On-pass to BT Tower.
- Off-Air Monitoring.
- Wifi Internet access.
- Camera with Lighting and full ENG KIT.
- On board editing facilities with Lip Mic.
- Twin IFB TBU’s wireless or hard wired IFB.
- 300 Metres of military grade fibre.
- Wireless Radio camera.
- Qualified CAA-licensed UAV pilot is also licensed to fly in Belgium and France.