My career in the TV business started in 1985 as a sound-engineer.
Since then I became a cameraman, video-editor and SNG operator. My field of work has always been in the news and current affairs programs. Of all the things I have done, I’ve decided that the cameraman is the best job for me, so that’s what I like to do best.
- Sony PDW-680 – XD-Cam disc camcorder HD/SD – PAL/NTSC
- Sony EX1 XD-Cam SxS (SD-card) camcorder HD/SD – PAL/NTSC
- Double set wireless microphones
- LED light
- Tungsten Light set
- HMI Light
- Pool / Clean Feed recording on solid state disc
- Transmissions over cellular network with the WMT system from Mobile Viewpoint
- Editing with FTP or SNG transmission